Nomades du parc
bike mechanics lesson 102
- Replacement of cables and sheaths for gears and brakes (mechanical brakes only, rim and disc brakes).
- Chain replacement. How to cut it to the right length.
- Replacing brake pads (rim, disc, hydraulic and mechanical brakes).
- How to use a co2 cylinder
- Disassembly/cleaning of derailleur, cassette, crankset, pedals and bottom bracket.
- Reassembly, installation of cables and casings and adjustment of derailleur limits.
- If time permits, wheel alignment.
If you want to save money, a membership may be better for your needs. Our memberships give you access to the mechanics course, rental equipment and other courses offered at Nomades du Parc.
In the event of rain, the course will be rescheduled for the following week. Your trainer will contact you no later than 2 hours before the activity to cancel if necessary.
You do not need to bring your own bike. The course is given as a demonstration.
The course is suitable for all types of bike: road, mountain, hybrid, etc.